Monday, January 26, 2009

Breakfast - The Most Important Meal of the Day

Is breakfast the most important meal of the day? That's what they say, so it must be true. Unless, of course, dinner is really good. And brunch - who thought of that? Just an excuse to start drinking early - like an excuse is needed. Brunch is a meal I never eat - if the Significant Eater is going out to brunch, I'll stay home...I just never got the whole idea.

Anyway, back to breakfast...I make breakfast for the Significant Eater and myself every single day. Yes, every single day. Here's what our sort-of healthy breakfast was yesterday...


Homemade bread, toasted with a fresh fruit salad, cottage cheese, Plugra, jams and coffee. Hey, it helps to get the metabolism going - after all, dinner was in Chinatown, and those soupy dumplings and braised pork belly have lots of calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment